Friday, May 11, 2012

Quotable

Image from here
First off, Happy Friday! I've neglected my blog reading lately as I have been completely enamored with Instagram. Obsessed really. I took a little trip over to my friend Nicole's blog this morning to see what kind of beautiful quotes and images she's posted this week and came across a really wonderful little blurb she wrote on hope. I love this so much...


I'm holding on to a massive amount of hope these days. Something that I felt was impossible, something I thought just wasn't going to be a part of my life, is suddenly becoming clear and easy and simple. I find myself listening to my heart rather than thinking too much. I'm finding myself running towards my desires without worrying about the effects. Because every ounce of me knows my heart is leading me to the right place. Running to a bright light, to love.

I spend a significant amount of time in my own head, always have. These days I'm sleeping better, I'm laughing even more, I'm letting my heart open up. I'm giving love without fear. And you know what? It feels really fucking good. Finally.

And so I'm beginning to hope that the past will stay in the past and the future will continue on this grand path.  (thoughts from a wonderful friend's blog)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this outlook! Hope is something we could all use a little more of. Here is to the future!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...