Thursday, August 4, 2011

Guest Blogger, Carrie Poe: Holy Moly Matrimony



Give a warm welcome to Carrie Poe, my little sister, she's getting married in a few months so I thought it would be fun for her to share her wedding planing on Lloso. Take it away Carrie...

My wedding is fastly approaching October 8, 2011 and I have been busy planning for the big day. When I started planning I found an article titled, "Fringe Benefits" in Martha Stewart Weddings magazine that quickly caught my eye and inspired the design of my wedding. The article highlighted the use of paper streamers, Confetti System garland and the most important part the color CORAL. I have become obsessed with the color coral and have made it the main color focus of my big day. Add some shiny and touches of paper fringe and it becomes a perfect balance of sophisticated and playful!

Thanks for the warm welcome Harper and I look forward to sharing more wedding ideas with everyone over the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...